A couple of months ago we announced the release of our New Visualizations Builder, a versatile tool that helps users create any type of web experience by combining Flowics widgets with typical custom webpage elements in just a few clicks.
Today we are taking a step further in our mission to help brands and media succeed in Social with robust and easy-to-use tools. We are excited to officially announce the release of our Experience Builder.
This new tool, part of Flowics Engage Platform aims at helping you easily create custom Facebook, Twitter and Instagram experiences for TV and Web (we will soon be providing Events & In-Venue support as well) by guiding you with tips and ideas based on your industry and social goals.
How does it work?
Step 1: Choose who the experience is for
Step 2: Choose what media you are planning to use it in
Step 3: Choose your experience goal
Step 4: Choose among over 30 template options depending on your previous answers. We are including experience templates that mix-up our traditional Web and TV support with our Auto-Response module as well!
Step 5: Choose a campaign hashtag, your main Twitter @handle, the campaign's Facebook Fan Page and the Language in which the experience should be built for.
Done! The experience is automatically configured. You will find the Visualizations, Agents, Widgets, Flows and Curation Rules created, almost ready to be released!
Why is it awesome?
The new Experience Builder will help you in many ways:
- Don't start from scratch: Reduce time and resources needed to create social experiences for websites or TV campaigns.
- From idea to execution in a few clics: Reduce effort in design and creative processes. The Experience Builder will let you choose among many template options with styling already included.
- Best practices applied to your use case: Reduce set-up time and avoid common mistakes. The Experience builder will automatically configure Flows and set Curation Rules according to your goal, industry and chosen template.
Once Experiences are created you will be able to harness all the power of the Visualization Builder:
- Easily arrange social widgets, and HTML elements (text, images, paragraphs, external IFRAMEs) on a new page.
- Customize colors, fonts and general css styles. For advanced customization, they can upload their own CSS file.
- Publish and share the social hub in just a few clicks through social networks if used in standalone mode.
- Add Google Analytics code to track the performance of their social hub, if embedded on a 3rd party website.
Creating media visualizations, Polls, Tweet Auto-Response campaigns, powerful social hubs or showcasing your fans’ voices during a TV show has never been so easy!